Liquid level gaugeThis liquid level gauge is mainly applied to tank equipments. Two different or same liquid level gauges are installed on tank equipment to view tank liquid conditions or tank volume or
to be used for direct sampling.
• Rotate valve rod c lockwise with handle to lift gasket ring, :at this time valveis opened for sampling taking, rotate valve rod anticlockwise with handle to lower gasket ring, at this time valve isclosed.
• Valve body structure: thread, threw nut type, clamp, welding
• Connection mode: thread, clamp, welding
• Size specifications:%", %", %", %"
PED 97123 EC certification
• Maximum pressure: tO Bar (145 psi)
• Applicable temperature: -1 o•c - 120'C
• Valve body: AISI 304 I 316L
• Seal: PTFE,conforrns to FDA 177 2600